RULES and REGULATIONS
1. IFH SHORT FILM SCREENING AWARDS 2022 is the most unique concept of AWARD EVENT for SHORT FILM MAKERS where their
SHORT FILM will have OFFICIAL SCREENING in BIG SCREEN irrespective of LANGUAGES.
2. Only FIRST 100 SHORT FILMS will be CONSIDERED for the OFFICIAL SCREENING in BIG SCREEN and Maximum of 15 FILMS only accepted from each LANGUAGE.
3. MOVIE MUST BE SUBMITTED by FEBRUARY 15th 2022, SCREENING TIME and PLACE will be updated to respective contestants on February 20th 2022 (SCREENING WILL BE DONE in BANGALORE)
4. ALL INDIAN LANGUAGES are ACCEPTED, SILENT FILMS and ENGLISH FILMS are ACCEPTED.
5. WINNERS will be awarded on the same day by FILM FETERNITY and BEST FILMS will also have OFFICIAL SCREENING in IFHCONNECT OTT PLATFORM launching from February 28th 2022
6. FILMS RELEASED in 2019, 2020 and 2021 are also ACCEPTED, along with NON RELEASED FILMS.
7. FILM TEAM must submit 2 POSTERS of their FILM during registration for the PROMOTION and if any films are rejected for screening REFUND will be initiated for the SAME.
8. No time limit and ALBUM SONGS are ACCEPTED.
9. Registration Charges includes only FILM SCREENING and for the CONTEST and there will be no additional benefits included.
10. WINNERS will be AWARDED with MEDALS, CERTIFICATES and CASH PRIZE on the SCREENING DAY.
11. MOVIE MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH DRIVE LINK ONLY.
12. 10 INTERNATIONAL FILMS ACCEPTED.